Good news, your employees can now view and print their Payslips from a mobile device without additional cost.
Mobile Payslips and a Payroll Communicator will soon become an inbuilt feature of the payroll. All employees will
now be automatically issued with a mobile payslip without the employer needing to specifically sign up for it.
Once you activate the account you will be able to further use the system to communicate with your employees and
How Does It Work?
- After you completed your payrolling process and clicked on to email the payslip the mobile payslip will only
be made available at the same time. The email payslip and mobile payslip are the same payslip except the
mobile one has a Communicator function built-in.
- An employee who wishes to view/print their payslip will need to download the Mobile App provided by our
business partner at www.netpaydue.com
- An issued payslip becomes an employee's asset and will be owned by the employee permanently in the
- Opt-Out of Mobile Payslips: If you do not wish any employee to receive mobile payslip, please remove thier
email within the next two weeks. The system will invite any employee who has provided an email address to
sign up to download the Mobile App for payslip. Alternatively, you have to stop using the payroll system to
avoid mobile payslips.
- We strive to provide you with better services, so please do give us your feedback on this Mobile Payslip and
Payroll Communicator system.
Thank you for your attention,