HMRC's new tax year starts only on 6th April of every year. However the option to start the new tax year in our service is available after 25th March. Our system will be automatically updated and fully compliant with the legislative changes from the start of the new tax year.

When moving to new tax year 2020-21, please take a note of the following changes below :-

1) Global Tax Code set to 1250L
2) Income Tax Rates and Bandwidth
3) Auto Enrolment Minimum Contribution Rates
4) Statutory Payment Rates
5) Student Loan Rates
6) Postgraduate Loan Deductions
7) Company Car Fuel Rates.
8) National Minimum Wage
9) National Insurance contributions.
10) Termination awards and sporting testimonial payments.
11) Employment Allowance.
12) Holiday pay average.
13) Full Payment Submission (FPS) in place of Earlier Year Update (EYU).
14) Off payroll working in private sector.
15) Employer Payment Summary (EPS).

<< Click here for more information on Tax Year 2020-21 Changes >>

How to start new tax year? ( Click here to view Demo )
Start New Tax Year means wrapping up (closing) the current tax year data and moving on to start processing the pay for the new tax year beginning from 6th April. However the option to start the new tax year in our service is available only after 25th March of the Tax year.

Final Submission of the Tax Year ( Click here to view Demo )
You are required by law to do a FINAL SUBMISSION FOR THE TAX YEAR (FSY), similar to EOY, before you start the RTI for the New Tax Year.
We enable you to do this by submitting a Final Employer Payment Summary (Final EPS).

FSY via EPS (Final EPS)
Final EPS submissions should be submitted to HMRC by 19th April. HMRC will still accept a Final EPS after the 19th but you may incur late filing penalties.
Click here for more details on submitting the Final Submission of the Tax Year to HMRC.

FPS (Last FPS)
Last FPS should be submitted to HMRC on or before your last pay date of the tax year which is 5th of April.You will not be allowed to submit the last FPS if the payment date you enter doesn't fall within the tax year. In case of any corrections, you need to report those using an EYU (Earlier Year Update).

How and where to print P60 ( Click here to view Demo )
Go to Reports in the Tasking Zone, then further select Payslip, Payroll and PAYE - View Print. Then select P60 and the tax year and then the employees as appropriate for whom you would like to print P60. Further follow the on screen instructions to print the P60 forms onto the HMRC's pre-printed stationery.

How can I view/print P60 which reports the corrected figures as per the EYU?
( Click here to view Demo )

How to Amend Error P60 Data? ( Click here to view Demo )

Printing problems? ( Click here to view Demo )
We receive a lot of support queries on printing the forms on the HMRC supplied stationery. To make your life easy, please refer to the demo to print the forms on HMRC stationery.

Thank you for your attention,
Support Team