Able Internet Payroll was the first company to gain HMRC RTI recognition. The package is very simple and easy to use and all its pay calculations fully comply with the latest legislation. If your company has just one, or many thousands of employees, it will work well for you.
The Key Features are:-
• RTI Ready: The package is RTI ready today. You can sign up and run your RTI payroll today or at anytime in the future. If you sign up on or after 6th April 2013 you will be automatically enrolled into RTI. If you sign up on or before 5th April 2013 you will be in the current EOY payroll. Switching from the current EOY payroll to RTI Payroll is very simple and all your current payroll data will be migrated to the RTI payroll.
• Payroll via the Internet: You can sign up with us and run your payroll securely from any Internet point, be it from your office, your home, or on the move 24 x 7.
• Employee Payroll Accounts: Your employees can have individual accounts similar to Internet banking accounts, to securely view and print their own current and past (up to 3 years) payslips, P60s, and P11Ds at any time, and update their own personal contact details, etc.
• Auto-Tax Code and other Notice Updates: Any changes resulting from P6 and P9 tax code and other notices, such as SL1 and NINO, will be automatically updated for you. You may also make global tax code updates at the beginning of the tax year.
• RTI eReturns: At the end of each pay run the relevant RTI forms to be e-filed will be automatically compiled ready for you to view, approve and e-file. With just a few clicks of the mouse your returns will be completed. The range of RTI returns include EAS, FPS, EPS, NVR and EYU.
• Auto P11 Reports and Pay Summaries: Once your payroll is processed your pay figures will automatically be posted to the respective individual employee P11s, as well as the Pay Summary section. With just one click you can view a breakdown of the employee's earning details and Year to Date values.
• Auto consolidation of Monthly/Quarterly P32 Returns to the HMRC: The amount an employer needs to pay to the HMRC each month or each quarter is automatically and dynamically consolidated. This amount is usually reflected in your P32. You can view the P32 at any time. The amount payable to the HMRC is also linked to the optional ePayment facility. Should any employee's pay be amended our relational database management system will dynamically update the latest P32 data.
• Auto compilation of End of Year (EOY) P14 and P35 Returns: With just a click your EOY P14 and P35 reports and all your final year end details will appear. The powerful relational database management system we have in the system will compile the whole year's data and show it to you. You can make a final check of the final data before you press on a few more buttons to e-file it.
• Reports: The system provides comprehensive reports for all the statutory requirements and additional costing reports.
• Data Exports for Reports: In addition to the Routine Comprehensive Reports the system further provides all the Key Data in CSV and XML files ready for you to export. You can create further reports based on the exported data in an Excel file.
• Accounting Packages Compatible: The default setting for Nominal Accounting Data export to an Accounting package is Sage. However, the export setting can be changed to to suit any Accounting package you use.
Note: We are able to automate the above mentioned reports because we are using a powerful relational database management system normally only used in mainframe computer systems. You are paying just a fraction of the cost for a powerful system.
Other Product Features Include:-